FINAL EXAM HELP! for only $50!
If you need help with a final exam and have more than 48 hours notice you can purchase this product for $50 and we will get you an A+ on your final exam. If we score less than an A we will completely refund your purchase. It’s a win – win for you!
If you need emergency help sooner than 48 hours we can still help you, we just need to have you contact us via live chat ASAP
Note: The variables and numbers used in the exam may change. So, if you need our help, just contact us and your exam will be solved within 12 hours.
1. Calculate the sum of 1/4 and 1/5
2. Calculate the product of 1/7 and 1/8
3. Select the expression that represents the statement “21 more than a number”
4. Determine the value of 3(x + 4) – 8 when x = 9
5. Determine the value of x (9 – x) + 2 when x = -1.
6. Select the expression that represents the statement “9 times a number”
7. There are 16 ounces in a pound. How many ounces are in 7 pounds?
8. In a given training week, a swimmer completes 1/4 mile on day one, 2/5 mile on day two, and 3/7 mile on day three.How many miles does the athlete swim in the given week?
9. Select the simplified expression for 8(x – 4) – 6(x – 1) + 9x
10. The temperature on one day in January for Phoenix, AZ is 72 degrees Fahrenheit. On the same day in Barrow, AK the temperature is -17 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. Solve 6x + 6 =5
12. Select the expression that is equivalent to -7(x – 3)
13. A clothing store offers a 10% discount on all purchases. What is the discount in dollars (before tax) for an item originally costing $23.00 dollars?
14. A taxi company charges $2.40 for the first mile and $1.20 per mile for each additional mile. How much would the bill be for a 15 mile trip?
15. A team needs to save up at least $400 for new uniforms and currently has $210. They decide to hold a fundraiser where they can earn $7 in profits for each item sold. What inequality could be solved to determine the minimum number, n, of items to be sold?
16. The temperature on a summer day is 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The formula to convert temperature to degrees Celsius is C = 5/9(F – 32). What is the corresponding temperature in degrees Celsius?
17. A family travels at an average rate of 41 miles per hour for a given road trip. How long will it take them to reach their destination 246 miles away?
18. Solve. 1/5 (2x – 1) = 4
19. Solve the inequality. -5/6x – 4 > -1
20. Solve the inequality .2(.1x + .9) <= -.8
21. Consider the following graph. What are the coordinates of point A?
22. Consider the following graph. What is the slope of line A?
23. Consider the following graph. What is the y-intercept for Line A?
24. A line passes through the points (-10,-4) and (-1,2). What is the slope of the line that passes the two points?
25. A line passes through the points (-10, -4) and (-1,2). What is the y-intercept of the line?
26. Which line is perpendicular to the line y = 3/4x + 10
27. Which set of points are on the line y = 2x – 3
28. Consider the following graph: What is the domain of the function?
29. Consider the following graph: What is the range of the function?
30. Consider the following graph: What are the minimum and maximum x-values of the function?
31. Consider the following system of equations y = 4x – 4 and y – 4x = 7 What can you conclude about the system of equations?
32. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. -4x – 2y = 4 and 2y = -4x – 4
33. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. x + 3y = 6 and 5x – 3y = 6
34. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. 6x + 6y = 6 and y = 5 – 5x.
35. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. -3x – 4y = 2 and 8y = -6x – 4
36. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. 3x + 2y = 4 and 5x – 4y = 3
37. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. x = 1 and y = 1
38. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. 7x + 2y = 4 and 6x – 2y = 4
39. Identify the solution(s) of the system of equations, if any. 3x – 2y = 6 and 5x = 5 – 25y
40. A system of inequalities is defined by the following formulas. 10x + 6y < 30 and 6x – 10y > 30 Which graph represents its solution?
41. Simplify. (8x)^2 +8^2x
42. Simplify x^6 * x^8 * x^7
43. Simplify ((xy)^-3)/(x^-5 y)^3
44. Express .00062 in scientific notation.
45. Express 7100000 in scientific notation.